Terms and conditions
Last updated: 4th of November 2010
IMPORTANT: by accepting these terms and conditions you are entering into a legally binding contract. It is therefore important that you read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to any part of these terms, or if any content of this website is illegal in the territory where you currently reside, then please do not proceed.
Nexgay reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions. Any revisions to these terms and conditions will be published on the Nexgay website homepage. You must accept any changes / revisions to the terms and conditions. If you do not choose to accept any changes / revisions to the terms and conditions you must remove your profile immediately.
Age of consent
You must be 18 years or over to use this website. If we discover or have any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age we will ask for proof of age, failure to present proof of age will result in the Nexgay administrators removing or disabling your account.
We at Nexgay believe in free speech and wish you to communicate freely with other members. However if another member reports you to be offensive you will be subject to judgment of the nexgay administrators and we may remove or disable your account. We also remind you that you are subject to the laws of the country in which you reside in and negative comments about race, sex and a person’s religious views may be illegal.
- Not say or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others.
- Not advertise or promote third party or your own products or services.
- Not use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate.
- Not distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite, disorder or encourage illegal activities that causes or may cause harm to minors.
- Not upload or use content in any way or form which does not belong to you personally.
- Not impersonate another person or user.
- Not transfer files that contain viruses or malicious programs with the intent of harm or data collection.
- Not access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate this website's security measures.
- Not have more than one account at any time.
- Not, without expressed written permission, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The Nexgay administrators will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a member on a case by case basis and reserve the right to remove, disable and report user accounts to the police or other law enforcement agencies in relation to the user.
Nexgay owns all data, text, communication and images entered and uploaded onto the site. This content may be used by nexgay or be given to third parties and used for academic, medical, market or other types of research. Nexgay assures that no individual will be singled out in any way and that the privacy of a user will be kept strictly private.
These terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. If any of the terms are held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.